What does it mean to experience St. David’s Episcopal Church and School?
Transforming Lives through Christ
Joyful Worship – Celebrating Community – Engaging Outreach – Lifelong Learning
At St. David’s Episcopal Church and School, we worship joyfully. We celebrate families and individuals through a community where we learn and grow together. We engage in outreach at home and abroad. We encourage lifelong learning. Together, we accomplish things we cannot do alone. Join our Covenant Community and discover what it means to transform lives through Christ.
Sharing the Story
- Sharing the Story: Conrad Jones - Commitment Sunday - Everything Comes from God (October 25, 2015) (Written Version)
- October 4, 2015: Matt Snow - The God that Calls You by Name
- July 12, 2015: Daniel Hellstrom - The More You Put in, the More You Will Get Out
- June 14, 2015: Jae Mitchell - Getting Involved with Youth
- May 31, 2015: Mike Gibson - Giving Where God Calls You to Give (Written Version)
- April 19, 2015: Alyssa Yamatani - Taking One Step Deeper (Written Version)
- November 16, 2014: Maggie Obaji - Ebola Relief Update
- October 19, 2014: Carol Bonifant - We Have More than Enough
- October 12, 2014: Nancy Whiting - I Can Do It
- October 5, 2014: Eric Ruttenberg - Jump into Community
- August 24, 2014: John and Jerelyn Walters - Work is Prayer
- June 29, 2014: Ceci Sigmund - What Brings You Here? I Am Home!
- May 18, 2014: Brett and Rachel Goodwin - What's for Dinner?
- March 16, 2014: Donna Lewis - Time
- November 17, 2013: Richard Henry - Pure Love Transforms to Song
- October 20, 2013: Sean O'Keefe - Support in Community
- October 13, 2013: Mark Boyer - BSD (Before St. David's)
- October 6, 2013: Kris Levin - Have Faith: God Loves Us No Matter What
- August 25, 2013: Nancy Ruttenberg - Reach Experience and Ministry Involvement
- August 4, 2013: Caroline Ruttenberg - Perspective of a Recent High School Graduate
- June 16, 2013: Karl and Cory Colder - In Honor of Father's Day